Craftsman Bungalow with Options
3 - 5
About This Plan
- True to the bungalow style, this gem of a craftsman home plan is loaded with interesting details and will sit on a narrow lot.
- A vaulted ceiling in the living room complements the warm fireplace and two sets of double doors that lead to the front porch. Open to both the living room and the kitchen, the dining room enjoys a deep bay window.
- Boxed bay windows and a vaulted ceiling highlight the front-facing master bedroom with its own private bath and walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms and a large utility room complete this floor while upstairs, two more bedrooms, a bath and a bonus area with kitchen sink can be used as in-law quarters.
- Related Plan: Go smaller with house plan 23400JD in a reverse layoutand alley garage (2,464 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,570 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,780 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 790 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 650 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss