About This Plan
- Sturdy columns support the covered front porch of this Craftsman bungalow home plan.
- Right off the foyer, the vaulted master suite has a box-bay window that lets in light.
- The living room and bedroom 2 are also vaulted, adding a sense of space.
- Views in the living room extend all the way back through the dining room and into the kitchen with its large island.
- Stairs lead up to an enormous bonus room that can be configured by your builder.
- Related Plan: Get a side garage, two bedrooms upstairs and a reverse layout with house plan 2340JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,464 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,817 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 647 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 6"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 532 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss