Craftsman Charm with Options
About This Plan
- Tapered columns set on stone bases support a wide front porch and give this Craftsman home plan its charm.
- Double doors open to a quiet den off the two-story foyer.
- In the great room with a fireplace, double French doors can be closed off to keep the noise down.
- Windows on three sides of the nook bring in the sunshine.
- The master has two walk-in closets and a spa-like bath. Three additional bedrooms share a hall bath with double sinks.
- The bonus room has 369 square feet and is included in the second floor square footage of 1,644.
- For an alternate elevation with front-entry garage, see house plan 23305JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,180 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,536 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,644 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss