Craftsman Cottage With Lower Level Rec Room
3 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This Craftsman cottage house plan has two broad gables on the second floor centered on the home and a front porch spanning the entire front of the home supported by four sturdy columns with stones bases.
- French doors take you to the foyer which is flanked by a formal dining room with built-ins and den - also behind french doors - with a fireplace and walk-in closet.
- Walk past the stairs and you'll see the back of the home is open from wall to wall. The kitchen has a large island with seating and a prep sink and the great room has a fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- Sliding doors open to the back porch, perfect for grilling or for use as an outdoor living room.
- The upstairs has three bedrooms and a bonus room - included in the total living area - that could serve as a fourth bedroom or be put to other uses.
- The lower level is finished and gives you a rec room, another bedroom suite plus wine storage. There is also a front-load drive-under garage with room for 3 cars and dedicated space for your mechanicals.
- Related Plan: Get a side-load drive under garage - and a reverse layout - with house plan 23661JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.