Craftsman Cottage With Sun Deck
4 - 5
About This Plan
- With a covered porch in front and a spacious sun deck in back, this attractive home plan has plenty of space for outdoor enjoyment.
- Three sets of double Fench doors in the vaulted, beamed living room open to the rear sun deck, allowing for great flow as well as wonderful views.
- Dine informally in the breakfast nook or entertain in the formal dining room that faces the front of the home.
- All the bedrooms are on the second floor and have interesting ceiling treatments.
- A second floor laundry room saves steps for doing sheets and towels.
- Should you need extra space, the unfinished lower level can be used as you desire.
- The roof is stick framed and has a 12:12 main pitch and a 5:12 secondary pitch.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 92020VS (3,011 sq. ft.).
- Get a front-entry garage with house plan 92090VS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,449 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,113 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,336 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,113 sq. ft.
- Deck: 298 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 488 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick