Craftsman Family House Plan
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing and four bedrooms add up to a handsome family home.
- The home features private spaces and both informal and formal living spaces so your whole family can spread out in comfort.
- In the kitchen, a huge island has a cook top stove and lots of counter space on each side so you can easily have more than one chef in the kitchen.
- Carry the party out to the large back deck or cozy up in a rocking chair on the front porch.
- The second floor is huge, with the deluxe master suite in the back. Homeowners get a vaulted ceiling, a sitting area and a giant walk-in closet.
- For guests or family, there are three more bedrooms and a big bonus room that is included in this plan's heated, finished square footage.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,366 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,314 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 75' 9"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 648 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss