Craftsman Home Plan with Angled Entry and a Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- An angled front porch greets you to this Craftsman house plan with 3-car garage. Step in the foyer and you have a view diagonally through the home all the way to back back patio.
- The kitchen is open to the nook. Offset at an angle, the family room has a fireplace. There is a second fireplace in the vaulted living room.
- French doors off the foyer open to the den.
- Upstairs, you'll find three beds, two baths and laundry.
- The lower level gives you two beds and a large rec space plus outdoor access.
- Related Plan: Get a crawlspace and eliminate the lower level with house plan 23106JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,375 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,350 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,650 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,375 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 670 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss