Craftsman Home Plan with Angled Garage
About This Plan
- Promoting open living spaces, this floor plan provides abundant areas to enjoy the views and elegantly blends outdoor and indoor living spaces.
- With a huge rear porch with grilling area and fireplace plus a screened porch, this house plan captures the essence of what it means to embrace the great outdoors.
- Approaching the front porch entry, you are drawn into rustic elegance beneath soaring timber trusses framing 8'-high glass doors and a true mountain craftsman facade.
- Upon entry into the home, a vaulted foyer and adjacent dining room immediately greet guests.
- With a built-in fireplace and a vaulted ceiling, the lodge room features a wall of windows and boasts grandeur all around.
- The breakfast room and kitchen are centrally-located and adjacent to several larger rooms promoting easy flow throughout the home.
- Generous mud and laundry rooms are near the kitchen, creating ample storage space.
- The master suite accesses the rear porch. Two more bedrooms are located across the home and share a bath.
- On the second floor, get an in-law/guest suite with kitchen and vaulted living room.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plans 25684GE (3,572 sq. ft.) and 15623GE (3,126 sq. ft.) where the second floor is optional and there's a 2 car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,440 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,437 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,003 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 113' 8"
- Depth: 83' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 975 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side