Craftsman Home Plan with Angled Garage and Upstairs Expansion
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- Beautiful decorative trim and wood shakes plus an angled garage give this Craftsman home plan great curb appeal. It offers you one-level living while giving you expansion upstairs with an additional ensuite bathroom and bonus room if needed.
- The family room has a vaulted ceiling and two sets of French doors that open to the vaulted back terrace. The room is open to the kitchen with its large island and a walk-in pantry.
- You can enjoy meals at the island, in the breakfast room (or out on the vaulted porch) or the formal dining room.
- Custom touches include built-ins that flank the family room fireplace, a grilling terrace off the kitchen and a huge vaulted covered terrace for your family to relax on.
- Related Plans: There are several versions of this plan including 36063DK (2,767 sq. ft.), 36028DK (2,650 sq. ft.), 36043DK (2,818 sq. ft.), 360020DK (2,924 sq. ft.), 36029DK (3,033 sq. ft.), and 36055DK (3,061 sq. ft.). Get a multi-generational version with two master suites with house plan 360061DK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,870 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,870 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 434 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 93' 2"
- Depth: 77' 9"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick