Angled Craftsman Home Plan with Outdoor Spaces
3 - 5
About This Plan
- The left wing of this Craftsman house plan is angled giving it a dynamic presence. There are 6 different outdoor spaces to the home, and an entertaining floor plan inside.
- Stunning details inside include a coffered family room with built-ins on either side of the big fireplace.
- You'll have plenty of counter space in the spacious kitchen with its large island. The kitchen has views to the breakfast room, family room and even the dining room.
- The split bedroom layout separates the master suite from the family bedrooms. The bonus room upstairs gives you an option for four bedrooms.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate layout with house plan 36063DK (2,767 sq. ft.) and exterior with 36027DK (3,731 sq. ft.).
- Downsize with house plans 36029DK (3,033 sq. ft.), 36028DK (2,650 sq. ft.) and 360033DK (2,070 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,818 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,818 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 210 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 468 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 9"
- Depth: 81' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 494 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick