Angled Craftsman House Plan with Room to Grow
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Set at an angle to create visual interest, this Craftsman house plan has second floor bonus space with room for a fourth bedroom.
- The main floor is filled with wonderful details like built-ins, interior columns and a terrific open layout.
- The vaulted and beamed family room can be seen from the foyer, dining room and kitchen, giving you fabulous sightlines that stretch out.
- Even the rear covered terrace is vaulted so it feel larger.
- The designer kitchen is huge with a massive walk-in pantry.
- Set off to one side, the master suite creates an elegant ambiance with its tray ceiling and huge, vaulted bathroom.
- Each of the two bedrooms on the opposite side of the home get large walk-in closets.
- The optional bonus room (432sf) would make a fabulous media room.
- The optional 4th bedroom adds an additional 466sf of heated living space.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions in a similar size range with house plans 36029DK (3,033 sq. ft.) and 36043DK (2,818 sq. ft.). Get a 3-car front-facing garage with house plan 36027DK). And downsize slightly with house plans 36028DK (2,650 sq. ft.)