Angled Craftsman House Plan with Room to Grow
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Set at an angle to create visual interest, this Craftsman house plan has second floor bonus space with room for a fourth bedroom.
- The main floor is filled with wonderful details like built-ins, interior columns and a terrific open layout.
- The vaulted and beamed family room can be seen from the foyer, dining room and kitchen, giving you fabulous sightlines that stretch out.
- Even the rear covered terrace is vaulted so it feel larger.
- The designer kitchen is huge with a massive walk-in pantry.
- Set off to one side, the master suite creates an elegant ambiance with its tray ceiling and huge, vaulted bathroom.
- Each of the two bedrooms on the opposite side of the home get large walk-in closets.
- The optional bonus room (432sf) would make a fabulous media room.
- The optional 4th bedroom adds an additional 466sf of heated living space.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions in a similar size range with house plans 360020DK (2,924 sq. ft.), 36029DK (3,033 sq. ft.) and 36043DK (2,818 sq. ft.). Get a 3-car front-facing garage with house plan 36027DK). And downsize slightly with house plans 36028DK (2,650 sq. ft.) and 360033DK (2,070 sq. ft.). Get a multi-generational version with two master suites with house plan 360061DK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,767 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,767 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 432 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,671 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 93' 2"
- Depth: 77' 9"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick