Craftsman Home Plan with Fantastic Outdoor Living Room
About This Plan
- This Craftsman house plan, also available with a side-facing garage, gives you a second level to expand into.
- A central gallery off the vaulted foyer has two diamond-shaped arched hubs directing traffic flow. Straight ahead your eye will be drawn to the vaulted great room with angled fireplace and outdoor living room beyond.
- The kitchen features a large island and is connected to the octagonal and sunny breakfast nook.
- Flex space on the main floor is perfect for a family or media room.
- Two additional bedrooms plus a den complete the main floor.
- Upstairs, a bedroom with bath and a large bonus room - factored into the total living area figure - await.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 23370JD (4,134 sq. ft.) and smaller versions with house plans 23280JD (3,075 sq.ft.), 23785JD (3,155 sq. ft.) and 23282JD (3,303 sq. ft.). Get a side-entry garage with house plans 23279JD (3,075 sq. ft.), 23281JD (3,275 sq. ft.), 23369JD (3,935 sq. ft.) and 23371JD (4,105 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,935 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,102 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 833 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss