Craftsman Home with a Hideaway and a Sports Court
3 - 4
About This Plan
- There are plenty of unique features to this Craftsman home to make it stand out.
- A half wall separates the foyer from the dining room, preserving the views and making both feel larger.
- Choose from a home office or a fourth bedroom with its walk-in closet and nearby bathroom.
- The octagonal family room gets a lovely tray ceiling and a corner fireplace to gather around.
- Climb the angled stairs to reach the second floor where you have the other three bedrooms and an adorable hideaway.
- Storage will never be a problem in this house with its huge "her" walk-in closet (lined with a shoe shelf and a row of double shelves) and a big storage room by the hideaway.
- The pedestal tub in the master bathroom takes center stage with glass block windows on either side.
- The master suite mirrors the octagonal family room below, right down to another corner fireplace.
- The three car garage has a tandem bay with a work bench.
- Your whole family will love the optional 630 square feet lower level sports court!
- The hideaway adds 190 square feet and the storage area is 128 square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,659 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,346 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,313 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 80 sq. ft.
- Sports Court: 630 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 48' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 703 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick