Craftsman Home with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Beautiful detailing on the outside carries through on the inside as well in this rugged Craftsman home.
- Wonderful sightlines start right at the front door, thanks to the open layout.
- Sliding glass doors in both the dining room and great room lead to a covered outdoor living area.
- The large island in the kitchen gives you extra counter space as well as seating for four.
- Three large bedrooms are up on the second floor along with a laundry room and a bonus room that lies over the garage.
- An open rail in the hall lets you look down into the foyer below.
- Related Plan: See house plan 23536JD for a Northwest version of this home.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,595 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,190 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,405 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss