Craftsman Home with Flex Space and Loft
About This Plan
- MOVIE: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- This Craftsman charmer packs a lot of punch into every inch of the home.
- The open-concept floor plan features a kitchen with unique center island that overlooks the great room and adjacent dining room.
- Cathedral ceilings and fireplace are found in the great room.
- 10' ceilings are found throughout the rest of the main floor.
- Three bedrooms, including a master suite with step ceiling and walk-in closet are found on the second level.
- Flex space for storage is also found upstairs along with a loft.
- A guest or mother-in-law's suite is located just off the right of the entry with walk-in closet.
- A screen porch off the back is accessed through the dining area and creates another living space for the family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,011 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,626 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,385 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 566 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss