Craftsman House Plan Comes In Multiple Versions
About This Plan
- A wealth of amenities comes with this good-looking Craftsman house plan including a big, open layout, formal and informal living space and a quiet den that faces front.
- There's even a playroom for the kids up on the second floor so toys can be out of sight when company comes.
- The three car garage has staggered bays to add visual appeal.
- A walk-in pantry in the kitchen is hidden under the stairs and there's a kitchen island for extra counter space.
- On the upper floor, the master suite gets both linear and walk-in closets plus a big bathroom with corner soaking tub.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,465 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,317 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,148 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss