Craftsman House Plan for a View Lot
About This Plan
- This reverse floor plan has positioned the main living level on the second floor with a spacious loft and bedroom area above.
- As you enter the home on the ground level, you’ll find two bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill bath to your right and a family/game room directly ahead.
- On the second level, the open concept floor plan enjoys a spacious kitchen that flows into the dining and great rooms to the left.
- Each of the spaces on the living level are defined with unique ceilings; a cathedral in the dining room, a step ceiling in the kitchen and a coffered ceiling in the great room.
- A wrap around deck from the main level adds another entire form of living to this home.
- The master suite lies to the front of the second level and includes a walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- A second bedroom is found across the hall with walk-in closet and access and private bath.
- This is the perfect lake or forest view home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,856 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,587 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,514 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 755 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 67' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 599 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss