Craftsman House Plan Gem
About This Plan
- A spacious front porch bids you welcome to this 4 bedroom craftsman house plan gem. The foyer provides direct access to an exquisite dining area and a sizeable quest suite.
- The grand two-story family room is open to the gourmet kitchen/breakfast area as well as the dramatic hearth room. A home office is conveniently located off the breakfast nook. Also accessible from this area is a screened porch.
- In addition to the stairs, an elevator provides access to the upper level with its 2 bedrooms with en-suite baths plus a grand master suite. A convenient mini-kitchen services this floor. The laundry room is also located on this bedroom level.
- The master suite features a vaulted ceiling and a his-and-hers walk-in closet with an expansion area available to virtually triple its size. With its soaking tub and separate shower, the luxurious master bath is the perfect place to unwind. Then relax with a cup of coffee on the private screened porch!
- Completing this house plan plan is a 3-car garage with a side entry. A workshop featuring a utility sink is a handyman's delight.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse? See house plan 20051GA.
- For an alternate layout, see house plan 20048GA and 20049GA (reverse layout).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,964 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,597 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,367 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 138 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 205 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 2"
- Depth: 60' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 697 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick