Craftsman House Plan Perfect For A Front-Sloping Lot
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A 2-car drive-under garage with storage behind and a lower level rec room (which could be used as a fifth bedroom) and an elevator make up the bottom floor of this Craftsman house plan perfect for your front-sloping lot.
- The main floor has a circular flow with the stairs located in the middle and livable space all around.
- Both the dining room and kitchen open to the covered patio in back, a great spot to grill dinner or to relax on and enjoy the views.
- All the bedrooms are located on the top floor. A large laundry room is a great convenience. The bonus room - figured into the total living area figures - could be put to many uses.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,396 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 596 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,713 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,087 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Type: Attached, Drive Under
- Area: 866 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss