Craftsman House Plan with 3-Car Garage and Expansion Options - 2091 Sq Ft
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This Craftsman House Plan gives you 2091 square feet of heated living space with has the warmth and comfort of a home you'll want to spend a lot of time in.
- The stunning exterior takes your breath away with a great balance of wood and stone.
- Appointed with a maximum of amenities on the inside, the home includes a gourmet kitchen and a formal dining room with two-sided fireplace shared with the family room.
- You'll love entertaining in this fabulous home with its outdoor living areas and barbecue porch,
- The master suite has access to the rear porch and the split bedroom layout maximizes your privacy.
- Expand upstairs if more room is needed with 560 square foot ready to be put to most any use.
- Should you choose the walk-out basement option, the plans will come with optional finished rooms.
- Related Plans: See other versions of this home with house plans 16800WG, 16801WG, 16896WG and 16850WG.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,091 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,091 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 444 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 560 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 2"
- Depth: 73' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 889 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick