Exciting Mountain Retreat
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This exciting house plan comes with plans for a finished lower level giving you 1,524 sq. ft. of expansion possibilities. Build it on a slab or crawl if you prefer.
- A 2-sided fireplace serves both the dining room and the family. The latter is open to the kitchen and nook. Windows look out across the lanai.
- A built-in fireplace is featured on the back porch. The lanai offers more entertaining options.
- The master bedroom has a brightly lit sitting area. His and her closets plus a five fixture bath are nice touches. Two bedrooms are located across the home for privacy.
- A bonus room upstairs gives you room for expansion.
- Related Plans: For a slightly smaller version see house plan 16801WG (1,848 sq. ft.). It replaces the media/study with a workshop and also gets you a Jack-and-Jill bath between bedrooms 2 and 3.
- Get an angled front-facing 2-car garage with house plan 16850WG (2,106 sq. ft.).
- Simplify with house plan 16852WG (1,764 square feet).
- And get more room and a 3-car garage with house plan 16851WG (2,847 sq. ft.), 16860WG (2,495 sq. ft.) and house plan 16863WG (2,234 sq. ft.).
Basement Option 1
Basement Option 2
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,091 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,091 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 281 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 444 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 349 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,524 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 9"
- Depth: 71' 5"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 549 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick