Take in the Views
About This Plan
- This exciting house plan comes in two versions giving you more ways to enjoy the well-designed spaces.
- A 2-sided fireplace serves both the dining room and the family room. Columns set off the dining room from the foyer.
- The family room is open to the kitchen and nook and sports a double tray ceiling. Windows look out across the lanai.
- A built-in fireplace is featured on the back porch. The lanai offers more entertaining options.
- The master bedroom has a brightly lit sitting area. His and her closets plus a five fixture bath are nice touches. Two bedrooms are located across the home for privacy.
- A bonus room upstairs gives you room for expansion.
- Related Plans: For a larger version, see house plan 16800WG (2,091 sq. ft.; gain a media/study room in place of the workshop and reconfigure the bath between bedrooms 2 and 3).
- Get alternate exteriors with 16850WG (2,106 sq. ft.), 16895WG (2,091 sq. ft.) and 16896WG (2,397 sq. ft.).
- Get an angled front-facing 2-car garage with house plan 16852WG (1,764 square feet).
- And get more room and a 3-car garage with house plan 16851WG (2,847 sq. ft.), 16860WG (2,495 sq. ft.) and house plan 16863WG (2,234 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,848 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,848 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,524 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 342 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 448 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 221 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 281 sq. ft.
- Storage: 244 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 9"
- Depth: 71' 5"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 549 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick