Craftsman House Plan with 3 Season Room
4 - 6
About This Plan
- A giant 4 car garage, optional finished lower level and a delightful 3 season sunroom are the key design features of this one level Craftsman house plan.
- The spacious open layout starts right at the foyer where you can see straight back to the huge great room with its coffered ceiling.
- The kitchen island is extra-large with the sink facing the dining area and rear covered deck.
- Two open sun decks lie on either side of the covered porch so you have lots of choices for outdoor space.
- The grand master suite has a large sitting area and lots of windows along the back wall.
- Three other bedrooms on this floor give you room for family and guests.
- Finish the optional lower level to gain an additional 2,175 square feet of space.
- That gives you two more bedrooms, a huge family room with wet bar, an exercise room and a craft room plus covered patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,846 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,846 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,175 sq. ft.
- Deck: 845 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 132' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1532 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss