Craftsman House Plan with Angled 2-Car Garage
About This Plan
- An angled two car garage adds visual interest to this high-end Craftsman house plan.
- The vaulted entry porch gives way to the vaulted foyer (6'6" by 10') that has the study and dining room on each side.
- The study could easily be adapted to become the fourth bedroom by closing off the wall from the foyer.
- Further back, the family room ceiling vaults up in a different direction and has a big fireplace as the focal point.
- A great big island in the large kitchen faces the family room so you can enjoy the fire while cooking.
- The master suite occupies the right wing of the home and has a tray ceiling and deluxe master bathroom (12'6" by 13').
- The master walk-in closet even has an island for extra storage and it opens directly into the laundry room through pocket doors.
- Bonus space lies over the garage where any sound does not disturb any rooms below.
- Related Plan: Gain an extra bathroom and bigger bedroom 3 with house plan 36032DK (2,952 sq. ft.).
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,780 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,780 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 432 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 5"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 535 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick