Craftsman House Plan with Angled 2-Car Garage
About This Plan
- An angled two car garage adds visual interest to this high-end Craftsman house plan.
- The vaulted entry porch gives way to the vaulted foyer (6'6" by 10') that has the study and dining room on each side. The study could easily be adapted to become the fourth bedroom by closing off the wall from the foyer.
- Further back, the family room ceiling vaults up in a different direction and has a big fireplace as the focal point.
- A large island in the large kitchen faces the family room so you can enjoy the fire while cooking.
- The master suite occupies the right wing of the home and has a tray ceiling and deluxe master bathroom (12'6" by 13'). The master walk-in closet even has an island for extra storage and it opens directly into the laundry room through pocket doors.
- Bonus space lies over the garage where any sound does not disturb any rooms below.
- Related Plan: Gain an extra bathroom and bigger bedroom 3 with house plan 36032DK (2,952 sq. ft.).
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,780 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,780 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 432 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 5"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 535 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick