Craftsman House Plan with Expansion Possibilities
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Beautiful decorative trim and wood shakes plus an angled garage make this Craftsman home stand out from the rest.
- You can live all on the main floor but the home comes with a huge rec room and fourth bedroom up on the second floor.
- The hallmark of this home is its fabulous open layout that gives you sweeping views from room to room.
- Custom touches include built-ins that flank the family room fireplace, a grilling porch off the kitchen and a huge vaulted covered terrace for your family to relax on.
- The master suite is top-of-the-line with tray ceilings, a spacious vaulted master bathroom and a gigantic walk-in closet with his and her sections.
- Should you need more space, the optional lower level is a dream entertaining space, guest suite and hobby room.
- Related Plans: Build in reverse and see photos with house plan 36055DK. Get a 2-car side-entry garage with house plans 36029DK (3,033 sq. ft.), 360020DK (2,924 sq. ft.), 36063DK (2,767 sq. ft.) and 36028DK (2,650 sq. ft.) and 36043DK (2,818 sq. ft.). Get a multi-generational version with two master suites with house plan 360061DK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,731 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,061 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 670 sq. ft.
- Deck: 98 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,950 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 97' 2"
- Depth: 87' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 876 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick