Craftsman House Plan with Flex Bonus Space
About This Plan
- Angles and an irregular foundation shape give this Craftsman home a unique appearance.
- The 11' high foyer opens right up into the massive vaulted great room where views sweep around to the kitchen and dining area.
- Designed for informal, casual living, the house does away with a formal dining room.
- Homeowners get a luxurious master suite with a media built-in, a bathroom with a free standing tub and a huge walk-in closet with an island in the middle.
- Two family bedrooms lie on the opposite side of the home, each with a walk-in closet.
- Step up to the second floor flex room that adds 632 square feet of living space to the total living area of the home.
Main Level - Basement Version
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,156 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,156 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 644 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 118' 4"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 886 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss