Craftsman House Plan with L-Shaped Porch
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A large front porch wraps around the guest room of this spacious Craftsman house plan.
- Inside, follow the wide foyer back to the open concept main living area where the cooking, eating and living spaces are all combined into one big room.
- The kitchen island is positioned so that you can see right out to the screened porch while working at the sink.
- Double doors in the master bedroom open up to large deck where you can bask in the sunshine.
- The master walk-in closet has pocket doors that lead right into the laundry room.
- On the second floor, three large bedrooms lie close to the bonus space with a media wall and bench storage under one window.
- The bonus room is included in the total living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,988 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,818 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,170 sq. ft.
- Deck: 231 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 279 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 332 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 9"
- Depth: 55' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 482 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick