Craftsman House Plan with Optional Lower Level
4 - 6
About This Plan
- A shed dormer adds great visual appeal to this Craftsman house plan.
- The home offers both formal and informal living spaces plus a big den with a lovely coffered ceiling.
- The open layout in back gives you wonderful sight lines and makes the home feel larger.
- Excellent storage comes from the addition of a kitchen island and a giant walk-in pantry.
- Two bedrooms on the second floor share a loft play area or teen hangout.
- Finish the optional lower level to gain two more bedrooms, another bathroom and an enormous rec room with wet bar.
- Related Plans: This house plan comes in alternate sizes including 290029IY (2,658 sq. ft.) and 290045IY (2,922 sq. ft.).
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,712 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,801 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 911 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,480 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 8"
- Depth: 45' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1480 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"