Craftsman House Plan with Optional Third Floor
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Staggered gables give you extra room on the front porch of this attractive foursquare style Northwest house plan.
- This spacious home offers more than 4,000 square feet of living space adding up to large rooms and plenty of them.
- Double doors off the foyer swing open to reveal a home office with closet storage.
- A butler's pantry separates the formal dining room from the huge kitchen.
- The open concept floor plan fills the main living area so you can see easily from room to room.
- Notice the beautiful built-in banquette seating in the nook.
- A screened porch keeps the bugs away and becomes an outdoor living room.
- Four big bedrooms occupy the second floor and there's a second floor laundry room to add convenience.
- A huge loft lies up on the third floor along with an additional bedroom and bathroom.
Optional Third Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,264 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,632 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,632 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 935 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Bonus 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick