Craftsman House Plan With Side-Load Garage
About This Plan
- A wealth of amenities comes with this good-looking Craftsman house plan including a big, open layout, formal and informal living spaces and a quiet den that faces front.
- The kitchen has an island for extra counter space and storage plus a walk-in pantry tucked under the stairs.
- On the upper floor, the master suite gets both linear and walk-in closets plus a big bathroom with a corner soaking tub.
- Bonus space can be enjoyed by the whole family or used as a fourth bedroom.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-car side-entry garage with house plan 23328JD. Get a front-entry garage house plans 23027JD, 23726JD and 23015JD (3-car); 23026JD and 23071JD (2-car).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,414 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,222 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 599 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss