Craftsman Lake House Plan with Floor to Ceiling View to the Side
About This Plan
- A bedroom on each level of this Country Craftsman home plan offers privacy to each resident, while floor to ceiling windows in the living space put an emphasis on nature and the surrounding views.
- A corner fireplace can be enjoyed throughout the open great room, dining area, and kitchen, and a wraparound eating bar at the kitchen island offers a spot for quick meals.
- Completing the first floor, discover a bedroom with a walk-in closet and a full bathroom.
- Upstairs, a loft overlooks the living space below and the bedroom includes a 4-fixture bathroom behind a pocket door.
- A secondary gathering space is located on the lower level and gives you access to a patio. Bedroom 3 can also be found downstairs, along with a 3/4 bath and laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,274 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 952 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 952 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 370 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 340 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss