Craftsman Lake House Plan with Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- Steep gables add a dramatic element to the exterior of this Craftsman Lake House plan, while the rear elevation is lined with windows to maximize the views of the surrounding landscape.
- Vaulted and coffered ceilings decorate the lodge room and keeping room that flank the double-island kitchen. The adjacent butler's pantry provides additional cold storage and meal prep space.
- The master suite shares the right of the home with a study, while the master bathroom enjoys a freestanding tub in front of an oversized shower and two walk-in closets.
- A second bedroom resides on the first floor with the remaining bedroom suite downstairs, along with a full kitchen, home theater, social room that connects to a patio, and gym.
- Plenty of unfinished space on the lower level provides the potential for a workshop, storage, or storm shelter.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,845 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,845 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 298 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 287 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 184 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,003 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 82' 7"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 1" Basement 10' 1"