Craftsman Multi-Family House Plan with 2 Units
About This Plan
- A seemingly endless array of enticing amenities are found in this 1 story, Craftsman-style multi-family house plan. Each 3-bed, 2 bath unit gives you 1,616 square feet of heated living space and a 457 square foot 2-car garage.
- The covered front stoop greets guests, who upon entering the home, are treated to views of the great room.
- The great room captivates its occupants with a tray ceiling and is warmed by a fireplace.
- The kitchen, with an island workspace and pantry, flows seamlessly into the dining room.
- The master suite includes a master bath with his and her vanities and a walk-in closet with access to the laundry room. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a centrally located hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,232 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,616 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 572 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 286 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Area: 457 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12