Craftsman Rambler Under 1900 Square Feet with Flex Room
About This Plan
- This one-story rambler gives you 1,870 square feet of heated living space with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths wrapped in an attractive clapboard and shingle exterior.
- French doors off the foyer open to a flex room that would be ideal for a home office or den.
- Straight ahead, an open layout presents itself, combining the eat-in kitchen with the great room with fireplace.
- The bedrooms are located behind the 2-car garage, along with the laundry room. Two similarly-sized bedrooms share the hall bath, which neighbors a linen closet.
- The rear-facing master bedroom features a 4-fixture bath with a toilet room and a walk-in closet.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 28014J, 2897J and 2898J.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,870 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,870 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 538 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss