Craftsman Ranch Design
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This one level home offers split bedrooms, sloped ceilings, open spaces and a master bedroom suite with double bowl vanity, shower and whirlpool tub.
- Two sliding doors across the rear wall, a gas fireplace and a grand opening between the great room and dining area make this a delightful gathering area.
- Exterior finishes consisting of lightweight stone, siding and cedar shakes make a colorful facade.
- The wall in the kitchen is not load-bearing and can be removed making it even a more open floor plan. The kitchen ceiling starts at 8' and slopes up to 14'.
- A full basement foundation comes with this plan.
- Related Plan: Have a narrower lot? See house plan 3922ST (60'9" wide).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,776 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,776 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 233 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 207 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 3"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 982 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss