About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An inviting atmosphere is created with the combination of exterior textured materials and double entry doors.
- A gas fireplace and dual sliding doors bring warmth and light to the great room and the formal dining area, while a sloped ceiling tops the combined rooms. An open bar separates the work area from the more richly decorated gathering rooms yet allows the kitchen to be convenient to the living space. The angled wall is not load-bearing. One thought is to close off the kitchen/foyer entrance and remove this wall for a more open feel.
- Split bedrooms offer privacy to the master bedroom, which is adorned by a trayed ceiling and lavishly equipped bath.
- Converting an unused bedroom into a library is a popular option and expands the versatility of the home for the empty-nester.
- A covered rear porch and full basement offer added enjoyment to this one level home.
- Related Plan: Need some more room? Gain almost 5' in width with house plan 39066ST (65'3" wide).