Craftsman Ranch House Plan
2 - 5
About This Plan
- A privacy half-wall courtyard shelters your entry into this dynamic Craftsman Ranch house plan with an optional lower level.
- The main floor has a wide foyer with the huge great room in full view as you enter.
- The coffered ceiling adds a beautiful designer touch.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the breakfast nook and the great room but there's also another fireplace at the far end of the great room.
- The unique shape of the huge kitchen island allows for seating for three.
- Note the spacious walk-in closet and butler pantry area off the kitchen.
- The formal dining room has sliders to the side deck in case you want to eat outside.
- A quiet guest suite is located on the other side of the house from the gorgeous master suite.
- The master bathroom is huge with a giant soaking tub at one end.
- Finish the lower level to gain a second master suite that would be ideal as in-law accommodations.
- You also get an enormous family room with cards area, wet bar and a wine cellar.
- Use one of the lower level bedrooms as a fitness room or home office and there's a billiards room too.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,125 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,125 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,010 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 127 sq. ft.
- Deck: 679 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 657 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 0"
- Depth: 92' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1265 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 9" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss