Craftsman Ranch with Sunroom
About This Plan
- A spacious porch is defined by three columns on the front of this Craftsman-inspired ranch home.
- Ten-foot ceilings in the entry will draw you forward where you'll find the great room with an even taller, step ceiling.
- The kitchen includes a walk-in pantry and a breakfast bar that overlooks the dining room off the back.
- A sunroom lies to the right of the dining room making this space large and open.
- The master suite is found to the right of the entry and is sure to please with a tall tray ceiling, spacious walk-in closet and Jacuzzi tub.
- Two additional bedrooms are located behind the garage on the right side of the home for maximum privacy for mom and dad.
- A 3-stall garage completes the home plan.
- Related Plans: Get alternate layout and exteriors with house plans 89868AH and 8909AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,196 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 69' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 843 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss