Craftsman Ranch With 3 Car Garage
About This Plan
- This Craftsman style ranch home is adorned with wooden columns, shingle and stone siding and corbels in the peaks of the roof to create a modern look with a style of yesterday.
- Inside you'll find a graciously spaced great room with fireplace that leads to a dining and kitchen area through graceful columns that define the space.
- The master lies to the right of the home and features a tray ceiling, walk-in closet and on suite bath with Jacuzzi tub.
- Two additional bedrooms are found to the left of the entry and share the full bath off the hallway.
- A 3-stall garage with extra storage gives you lots of room for your vehicles and toys.
- Related Plans: Get a finished walkout basement with house plan 890119AH. Get alternate layout and exteriors with house plans 89852AH and 8909AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,105 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,105 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 4"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 963 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss