Craftsman Retreat With Detached Garage
About This Plan
- This is a craftsman style Mountain house plan with a large, cozy front porch and detached 2-car garage.
- The first floor layout features a private study with built-ins and a family room which opens to a generous screened porch on the back of the house.
- The kitchen is open to the large breakfast room and the master suite is located on the back of the house for privacy.
- Upstairs, there is a common area, two additional bedrooms, each with their own private baths.
- The roof is stick framed with a 10:12 primary pitch and a 5:12 secondary pitch.
- NOTE: The detached garage comes with the purchase of the plan. You can buy the garage as a separate purchase with plan 29867RL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,919 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,241 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 678 sq. ft.
- Storage: 330 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 448 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,823 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 8"
- Depth: 77' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 915 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick