Craftsman Style Bungalow House Plans
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Three cascading gables and a generous front porch put a welcoming face on this Craftsman style home.
- Live easily on the main level with all amenities within easy reach.
- A great room allows ample room to visit or wander to the dining area with built-in seating.
- A generous kitchen with island enjoys garden-door access to the backyard for summer barbeques.
- The beautifully appointed master suite includes his and hers closets and bathroom with soaker tub and oversize shower.
- Guests will appreciate the powder room on the main level as well.
- The garage transitions to the house by a utility room with laundry and closet.
- Upstairs, two secondary bedrooms benefit from their own bathroom. A den could be kept as is or used as an additional bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,309 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,621 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 688 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available