Craftsman with Porches, Pergola and Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Beautifully arranged, this 3-bed Craftsman-style home plan is super energy efficient featuring 2x6 exterior walls and a host of other energy saving features.
- The living room is open and bright and features a built-in library, wood burning fireplace and a sweeping stairwell entrance to the upstairs bonus room.
- The kitchen is large and has an adjoining butler's pantry. The utility room is steps away and can be accessed from the master bath for added convenience.
- The master bath is superb with its generous size, tray ceiling and built-in library. Best of all, there is a private patio for the owners including a low maintenance pergola for added beauty and comfort.
- The large rear porch provides lots of room for outdoor entertaining and a breezeway to the two car garage.
- This plan is suitable for handicap accessibility with many features built in to the design such as extra wide hallways and 3' passage doors. If building to handicap accessible standards, the optional slab foundation is recommended.
- The bonus room has been pre-planned with an adjoining bath making it the perfect space for a game room or home theatre.
- Related Plans: Change the pergola to a carport with house plan 55209VR. Get 2 bedroom upstairs and a multi-purpose room with house plan 55194BR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,976 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,976 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 491 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 264 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 333 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 88' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick