Creative Cottage With Alternate Layout
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This great mountain cottage home plan - year-round or as a vacation home - blends perfectly with the outdoors and has a covered front and rear porch, decks and a detached garage with a covered walkway.
- The main level showcases an open and inviting floor plan with the kitchen - with spacious island - having unimpeded views through to the 2-story great room.
- A spacious dining room has access to the L-shaped rear deck, a perfect spot for afer-dinner star-gazing.
- The master suite is a comfortable size and has access through french doors to the rear deck. The master bath has a double vanity, separate garden tub and shower and walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, there is a loft overlooking the great room below, as well as two bedrooms and a shared bath.
- An optional finished basement plan (not figured into the overall square footage) is included with the plans and gives you the possibility of a future bedroom, rec room and gathering area.
- A 2-car garage - connected by a breezeway - comes with the plans and gives you 470 sq. ft. of space for vehicles and storage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate layout with house plan 29833RL (1,954 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,963 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,195 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 768 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,007 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 138 sq. ft.
- Deck: 289 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 41' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 470 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot