Great Escape With Alternate Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This great mountain cottage home plan - year-round or as a vacation home - blends perfectly with the outdoors and has a covered front and rear porch, decks and a detached garage with a covered walkway.
- The main level showcases an open and inviting floor plan.
- The kitchen is at the front of the house and has an open window to the dining room and 2-story great room. A screen porch and lots of windows make the great room bright and inviting.
- The master suite is a comfortable size and has an adjoining porch to enjoy the outdoors. The master bath has a double vanity, separate garden tub and shower and walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, there is a loft overlooking the great room below, as well as two bedrooms and a shared bath.
- The unfinished basement offers the possibility of a future bedroom, rec room and gathering area.
- A 2-car garage - connected by a breezeway - comes with the plans and gives you 474 sq. ft. of space for vehicles and storage.
- Related Plan: See house plan 29834RL (2,098 sq. ft.) for an alternate version featuring a larger kitchen and dining room plus wraparound deck on the main level plus a deck and screened porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,954 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 754 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 990 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 130 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 132 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 8"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 474 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss