About This Plan
- This cottage house plan features an 8' entry porch perfect for sitting outdoors and watching the time go by.
- The main living space created by the great room, with a stone hearth fireplace, dining room and kitchen is open and enlarged by the vaulted ceiling that is open to the loft above.
- The main bedroom has a full bath and access to the stacked washer and dryer and the rear grilling porch.
- Upstairs, there is a sleeping loft, another bedroom and bath and ample storage.
- Related Plans: Replace the loft with two bedrooms with house plan 70594MK. Replace the upstairs bedroom with unfinished attic space with house plan 70818MK. Get an elevated home with house plan 59961ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 948 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 452 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 49 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 256 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick