About This Plan
- This cottage house plan features an 8' entry porch perfect for sitting outdoors and watching the time go by.
- The main living space created by the great room, with a stone hearth fireplace, dining room and kitchen is open and enlarged by the vaulted ceiling that is open to the loft above.
- The main bedroom has a full bath and access to the stacked washer and dryer and the rear grilling porch.
- Upstairs, there is a sleeping loft, another bedroom and bath and ample storage.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Related Plans: Replace the loft with two bedrooms with house plan 70594MK. Get an elevated home with house plan 59961ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 948 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 452 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 49 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 256 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick