Cutting Edge Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- Stone, stucco and lots of glass give this home its exciting Contemporary edge.
- Both the dining room and great room are sunken for a dramatic effect.
- Beautiful balconies, verandas and a sun deck can be found in abundance for your outdoor enjoyment.
- The second floor is devoted to the bedrooms with an open rail hall that overlooks the beautiful sunken great room below.
- In the master suite, a huge walk-in closet provides terrific storage and a private balcony is ideal for sipping your morning coffee and relaxing.
- Plans come with an unfinished lower level with a suggested layout for a huge games room, wet bar and media area.
Optional Finished Basement
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,198 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,811 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,387 sq. ft.
- Deck: 370 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 6"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 5"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 776 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss