Dazzling Mediterranean Home Plan with Upstairs Lounge
About This Plan
- This dazzling Mediterranean home plan has it all, from a unique library with roof garden to an amazing lounge on the second floor.
- The home was designed with two golf car garages and lots of outdoor living areas to tempt you out into the fresh air.
- The formal living room and dining room are combined into one huge space with four sets of double doors that open to the loggia in the rear.
- A wine cellar, butler's pantry and residential elevator are but a few of the perks for the homeowners.
- Use that gourmet kitchen to its fullest with an herb garden close at hand for your fresh herbs.
- The first floor guest suite has an huge five piece bathroom and large walk-in closet.
- Climb the sweeping staircase to reach the luxurious upper floor where the unique library looks down into the study below or out onto the roof garden.
- An enormous lounge has interior windows that overlook the formal living and dining room below.
- True opulence is the only way to describe the master suite that has a sauna, exercise room, sitting room and a private deck and balcony.
- Even the in-laws have a luxurious place in this home with a separate apartment over one of the garages.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,411 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,458 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,953 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 576 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 569 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 1,001 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 98' 8"
- Depth: 118' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1405 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss