Dazzling Open Layout
About This Plan
- A giant two-story great room is the first thing you see upon entering this very special Craftsman house plan.
- There are no walls to block great room views, rather columns are used to define the great room so you can easily see into the dining room and the kitchen beyond.
- Party hearty in the beautiful game room that has a vaulted, beamed ceiling and a huge wet bar, with lots of windows to bring in light.
- The master suite also has vaulted and beamed ceilings and windows on two sides with a French door that opens to the rear veranda.
- Two additional bedroom suites are up on the second floor, each with a walk-in closet.
- The lounge area has an open rail that lets you look down into the great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,561 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,706 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 855 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 11"
- Depth: 87' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 590 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"