Deceptively Spacious Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Only 35' wide, this 4 bed Craftsman house plan is deceptively spacious partially due to its open floor plan with the vaulted great room open to thet dining room and kitchen.
- Off the entry a small office is a great spot to set up a desk and shome shelves to use for after hours work or to help manage the home paperwork.
- The master suite is conveniently located on the main floor and has a vaulted ceiling. A walk-in closet is roomy and laundry close by.
- Three bedrooms share a bath upstairs. Bed 2 has a vaulted ceiling and views out the front. A loft space at the top of the stairs has built-ins, one for a desk and one a seat.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 69608AM and 69584AM .
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,148 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,289 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 859 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 390 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss