Northwest House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- A cozy home office lies right off the foyer of this Northwest house plan, allowing you to keep the family computer out of the main living area.
- Sweeping views extend all the way from the kitchen through the dining room and into the big, vaulted great room.
- Sliding glass doors take you out to a rear patio where you can grill or pull up a few chairs to relax.
- The master suite is set off by itself, being the only bedroom on this floor.
- Upstairs, the loft presents another spot for the family computer and is ideal for homework.
- Bedroom 2 in front has a vaulted ceiling and all three bedrooms get walk-in closets.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 69586AM and 69608AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,158 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,289 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 869 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 390 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss